Independent Insurance Agent and Risk Manager
Licensed in PA NJ NY MD DE NC TN VA WV

Property Insurance for Businesses

Property Insurance provides protection against most risks to your business property, such as fire, theft and some weather damage. This includes specialized forms of insurance such as fire insurance, flood insurance, earthquake insurance or boiler insurance.

What Businesses Need Property Insurance?
Any business that owns buildings (or agrees to insure buildings in a lease), contents (office furnishings, equipment, inventory/stock), or wants to protect their income from a covered loss.

How is Property Covered?
Business property and income can be insured against many perils, commonly referred to as Basic, Broad or Special Form. (click here for a comparison of Forms).


Tools and Equipment

Most property is covered while in a covered building or within 1,000 feet of the premises.  However, if you take your tools and equipment to the jobsite, a separate policy is highly recommended.  Placing values on those items is also essential to being properly compensated should they be lost or damaged,

Who needs Tools & Equipment Coverage?
Any business whose tools, laptops or other equipment is mobile.

Have questions?  Please call us at 610-867-6869 or click here to submit the online form and we will be glad to assist you.

Client Testimonials

Thank you so much for your time. You are so great at what you do and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it when people take pride in their work and do it well. Less money and more coverage… doesn’t get much better than that!
-- Jana Morris, Executive Director, Recovery Revolution, Bangor, Pa.

Ron Martin- not just my insurance guy but now a friend! He is sincere and truly cares about you and the success of my business. Checks in periodically just to see how we all are doing. Insurance buying was never so easy. Thanks, Ron.
-- J.& D. Morgan, Monkey's Uncle, Doylestown, Pa